Location: Valkiria Hub Space, Barcelona
Start: Thursday October 20th, 2022
End: Thursday October 20th, 2022
Organised by IMPACT2DAY, the in-person event ‘OCEANOVATION MEETUP x Barcelona’ will take place on 20th October 2022, between 9 am - 7:30 pm at the Valkiria Hub Space in Barcelona.
This event is focused on networking experiences for the purpose of introducing ocean sustainability start-ups. The meet-up will connect attendees to peers, experts, and investors for insightful discussions. This meeting will follow the linked events 'Sustainable Ocean Summit – SOS 2022' and 'Global Blue Finance Summit – BlueFIN 2022'.
Key sessions include:
- Introducing Barcelona, the new Blue Economy Innovation Hub
- How to communicate your story in a sea of noise
- Why we invest in ocean impact innovation although it's not easy
- Don't fall into the greenwashing nets - how to build a (strong) brand that creates an impact
- Collab x tools & WOC - Biofouling innovation challenge
- How to leverage accelerators and incubators to boost your blue venture journey
- Speak up x the raw and honest story about successfully scaling your business
- The good, the bad, the ugly - what we can tell you about partnering with a corporation
- Key ingredients for successful innovation clusters
- The floor is yours: what are you taking home? (Q&A)